Auto Window Tinting in Warren County, NJ
AC Autoglass Works is the preferred choice for high-quality auto window tinting. Warren County, NJ, customers and those in the surrounding areas turn to us because we treat their vehicles as our own. We take pride in providing window tinting services built on unparalleled precision and professionalism. Our tints keep your car’s interior cooler while protecting it from harmful UV rays. Please note that our services are typically offered on Saturdays only.
Choose Your Tint
We use various black tints with shades from 5-65% in our auto window tinting projects. In addition, we have three varieties of auto glass film, including:
Ceramic Window Tint
Say goodbye to excessive heat and glare with our ceramic window tints. As the true king of the tint world, these films last 10 times longer than other types and block 99% of UVA and UVB light.
Metallic Window Tint
Our metallic tints reflect light because they include metal shavings that are finely ground into the dye. These tints usually last for 10 years before re-tinting is required.
Dyed Window Tint
This film is the most common type of auto window tinting. The film can be dyed to a wide range of percentages and generally starts to fade after five years.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Choose the Right Window Tint?
Choosing the right auto window tinting type involves some crucial considerations, such as:
- Purpose – It is important to determine why you are getting a window tint installation in the first place. A 20% tint is perfect for addressing privacy concerns because it makes your car’s interior difficult to see from a distance but visible up close. For a sleek, stylish look, a 35% tint may be ideal, as it gives off a darker appearance.
- Location – Consider where you live and the local laws regarding auto window tinting. Laws can vary by state, so you should research the regulations enforced in your area.
- Existing Privacy Glass – Privacy glass can affect the type of tint you choose for your car.
- UV Protection – There are tints with UV-reflecting properties that protect your skin and your car’s interior from harmful sun rays.
- Visible Light Transmission (VLT) – VLT rates how much light passes through the window film or how dark your auto window tinting is.
- Quality – Always choose a high-quality film and purchase your tint from a reputable local source.
- Vehicle Type – The tint you choose must be suited to your specific vehicle type.
Aesthetics may play a big part in choosing the right auto window tinting. However, functionality and legal compliance should also be significant factors in your decision.
What Should You Use to Clean Your Tinted Windows Safely?
Exercise caution when cleaning your tinted windows to avoid damaging the film. Various methods you can use include:
- Warm Water & Dish Soap
- Water & Microfiber Cloth
- Mild Detergent or Car Wash Soap
- Vinegar & Water Solution
- Window Tint Soap Mixture
- Baby Soap & Rubbing Alcohol